Sunday, May 15, 2011

How Movies Have Ruined My Childhood

These are some movies that have ruined my childhood in some way... even very small.  This may become a series. LOL.
NOTE:  This is not a review of the movies... that will be along sometime.

     The Producers     RATING:  8/10
I have watched this movie around 7 times since it came out on dvd, that's when I found it.  The first time I watched it I noticed that Max was Timon off of The Lion King... this was ok... I could deal with Timon being a short fat creepy old man.  No harm done there.
I recently watched this movie in the past week and after it was over I imdb'd Leo Bloom... who is Simba off of The Lion King... Simba, the King ... is a small blue blanket wielding slobbering man.
Uma Thurman was very good in it though, and I always forget that Will Ferrel is in it.

     Star Wars     RATING:  7/10
Everything relates to Star Wars and/or Harry Potter... OR in this post The Lion King.
epic news... Mufasa is Darth Vader.  The most idolized good guy cartoon is the most idolized bad guy EVER!!! This should not exist!

     Harry Potter     RATING:  7/10
Hogwarts doesn't really exist!!!!! *cries* I really wanted to go.

Feedback is welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment